Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip. Find Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe. Find Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe. Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebees Copycat is highly addictive; it is the perfect flavor combination.
Easy Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip – the easiest and most delicious appetizer ever! Plus, it's gluten-free, low-carb, and keto-friendly! Tips for Spinach Artichoke Dip in the Instant Pot. You can cook Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip
- Prepare 2 TBSP of salted butter.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion diced.
- You need 3 TBSP of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 14 oz of can artichoke hearts drained.
- You need 2 TSP of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of baby spinach.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese cubed.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 cups of parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 4 TBSP of real bacon bits.
Follow directions and be sure to add ingredients in the order stated, DO NOT STIR. To add a little heat/spice to the recipe, feel free to sprinkle in some crushed red pepper flakes when adding the cheese. Get ready to kick your old spinach artichoke dip recipe up a notch with our golden-top Ultimate Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip! Creamy melty-cheesy umami savory dip with a sweet-onion crunch, spread on crusted toasty bread or crispy tortilla chips.
Spinach artichoke dip instant pot ip step by step
- Turn on instant pot saute high setting. When pot reads hot add butter..
- When butter has melted add onion and cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Then add in garlic and cook for 2 minutes again stirring occasionally..
- Add in chicken broth and stir scaping the bottom to remove any bits..
- Add in artichokes and give a quick stir..
- Add in spinach. Do not stir..
- Add cream cheese on top. Do not stir..
- Seal instant pot and cook high pressure for 5 minutes. When timer sounds quick release the pressure. Remove lid..
- Stir untill cream cheese has melted. Stir in sour cream and mayonnaise..
- Stir in parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese untill melted..
- Stir in bacon bits..
- Mixture will thicken as it stands..
How to Cook Spinach Artichoke Dip in an Instant Pot or Electric Pressure Cooker. This Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe will work in any brand of electric pressure cooker, including the Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi, or Mealthy MultiPot. I love cooking this dip using the pot in pot method because you get a gentler, even heat to warm through this dip. Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip is a convenient and healthy way to eat for the holidays. This dip is simple and the ingredients are easily spotted in your local grocery stores.